Founded by a team of seasoned recruiters with a combined 50 years of experience in executive and professional recruitment, Ainsley Search Group, LLC brings a deep knowledge and passion in our niches. For decades we have developed and perfected a finely tuned search process that has driven proven success for our clients’ bottom lines and candidates’ careers.
From C-Level retained search to professional recruitment, Ainsley Search Group, LLC delivers focused recruiting services for full-time and interim positions in the Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations and Quality verticals.
Choosing the right search partner is the first step of building your winning team. At Ainsley Search Group, LLC, not only do we bring a wealth of specialization in your industry, we understand each client is unique and requires a tailored strategy. We build business relationships on the foundation of integrity, discipline, and dedication; we bring devotion to each and every search we engage. Our team prides our reputation on long-term, win-win partnerships, and benchmark our success solely based on the high caliber results we deliver.
Ainsley Search Group is hiring an Account Executive with experience in client account development and staffing sales to join our growing team. The Accounts Executive is responsible for the life cycle of the sales process based on clients’ staffing demand. Develop existing customer accounts and generate new business, and increase repeat business through account management, leads, referrals, networking events, prospecting, etc.
- Identify, qualify, and prospect new businesses, develop a comprehensive client database based on targeted recruiting verticals in Supply Chain, Engineering, Scientific, Quality, Operational Excellence, Procurement, Quality, Sales & Marketing, IT, Finance, etc.
- Maintain, develop, and penetrate existing client accounts, develop client relationships by building a trust base partnership, leverage cross selling strategy to identify new hiring demands and generate repeating business from client accounts.
- Identify, research sales leads and referrals, develop a sales pipeline and lead sales cycles from prospecting, marketing, client visitations, consulting, order, recruiting, offer management to closing, develop monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives and discuss progress and bottlenecks with management on a weekly basis.
- Partner with clients and recruiters to conduct thorough hiring demand analysis, develop job profile and description based on clients’ requirements.
- Conduct market research on skill sets, salary trend, talent supply trend, etc. Stay abreast of targeted industry trends and recruiting best practices, act as industry expert with clients and candidates throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with recruiters to manage the flow of the interview process with clients, lead and streamline the order management process from start to finish, provide guidance as needed and support the negotiation process through post offer management.
- Provide on-going customer service to both clients and candidates, address clients’ inquiries, and maintain a close communication with clients.