Motifworks is a 100% owned subsidiary of Accion Labs Group Holdings, backed by TA Associates - a $13B Private Equity firm and Top 10 US PE Firm.
Motifworks is actively seeking to expand the company's Business Development team with the addition of a seasoned sales leader who has a background selling custom solutions, software development, professional services or offshore based development to Engineering and Software Development personas and is able to thrive in an innovative and high-growth environment.
We are looking for someone with a background selling custom solutions and professional services to Engineering and Software Development personas or who has a strong network / rolodex to tap to ramp up quickly and build the pipeline.
Benefits of working for Motifworks.
The opportunity provides a solid compensation package & includes a generous base, strong incentives along with profit sharing based on individual account growth and overall profitability. For a candidate with a proven track record of sales leadership success there is a formal pathway to VP of Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and leverage all lead sources (personal and partner contacts, inbound leads, events, and outbound prospecting) to generate a meaningful, high-growth pipeline.
- Be a solid, clear communicator with the ability to speak and present in front of people at all levels and disciplines within a client organization.
- Have an incredible capability to identify client business drivers combined with the ability to think and act strategically to drive client value through Motifworks services. You must have the ability to strategize, proactively plan, and think ahead to close business.
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to client needs.
- Maintain disciplined, detailed, and up-to-date records on Lead & Opportunity activity in CRM to ensure effective lead development, proper team communication and executive visibility.
The candidates we are seeking have the following profile:
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue objectives
- Ability to get creative with internal, highly technical, stakeholders to meet the needs of clients and drive bookings.
- Enjoy networking on behalf of their company. They will be a believer in the services they sell and wants to see others benefit from engaging with their team.
- Exceptional executive presence and business acumen.
- Experience developing and executing strategic and tactical plans to meet sales objectives.
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrable sales excellence, discipline, executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools, and proper Hygiene of an annual pipeline.
The compensation package offers a competitive base salary, generous bonus plan & full benefits including:
- Strong base salary
- Solid bonus plan
- Health, Dental, Vision
This is a full-time position in the United States with the ability to work from home.