Executive Recruiter - CA.
This highly visible position will have the unique opportunity of leading the full lifecycle frontline recruiting efforts on senior leadership assignments (C-Suite and Functional Area Leadership roles) for the most innovative Biotechnology and MedTech companies in the world.
- Participate in client onboarding and search Intake activities to gain a full understanding of the ideal placement profile, expectations and history of the position, organizational culture, and ultimately derive a sense of the most important candidate competencies and attributes for the client. May participate in some or all Client Intake meetings.
- Attend internal Search Kick-Off Meeting; assist in creating the Prospectus, a marketing document to attract candidates; and work with Marketing colleagues to craft other marketing approaches suitable for search or team-building promotion.
- In partnership with Research colleagues, identify potential candidates and resources to contact for the position using Lindauer’s state-of-the-art database, online and digital resources.
- Conduct research and collaborate with Research colleagues to develop markets in which to seek candidates and candidate pools.
- Make outreach calls and source individuals to build a pool of technically qualified candidates. Consultants are expected to use their networks to uncover prospects for other Lindauer searches, current and future, and to generate leads for potential new clients.
- Track search activity and progress in the Lindauer database and create internal or Client progress reports as needed.
- Schedule and phone interview individuals who appear to be strong matches for positions based on preliminary phone conversations and resume. Work with lead or partner Consultants to Zoom or in-person interview some or all candidates.
- Secure all items for candidate packages to introduce, and/or co-present with lead or partner Consultants, those phone-screened and “best-matched” individuals to the client at a “Resume Review."
- Support the Client in choosing candidates to interview in person.
- Support the Client, after in-person interviews, to choose finalist candidates.
- Conduct References and write Candidate Summaries for the Client’s review. Arrange for on-site appointments and manage logistics of Candidate-Client interviews; attend if requested.
- Support compensation and closing negotiation as needed.
- Maintain communication with lead or partner Consultants as needed.
- Maintain communication weekly with the Client throughout the search process.
- 5+ years of experience working within a recruiting environment, preferably permanent/direct hire recruiting experience.
- Possess experience and knowledge of sales and recruiting process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Must be comfortable and have experience in a metrics-driven environment.