We partner closely with public and private corporations, family-owned enterprises, and non-profit and government agencies to provide Board advisory services, CEO search and succession, executive search, executive assessment, leadership development, and organizational transformation. We share a commitment to and pride in doing work that contributes to successful careers, stronger companies, and a better world.
The Infrastructure team is a high growth segment within Egon Zehnder, as such, the team is looking for a highly motivated Associate to join. Reporting directly to the Expert Development Partner, Associates, the role will partner closely with a highly collaborative team of research peers and consultants nationally and globally.
The Infrastructure team serve as trusted advisors to many of the world’s largest and most influential investment firm to meet talent advisory needs and provide insights on leadership across functions. The Firm works across all areas of the infrastructure investments, including transportation, telecommunications, utilities, among other areas critical to the expansion of the global economy.
The Associate is responsible for providing specialized market insight, strategic guidance and project management support as a crucial member of the client engagement team. In conjunction with internal Consultant stakeholders, the Associate will operate as part of a team that delivers powerful, effective human capital solutions to our clients.
- Manage client projects in partnership with consultants
- Recommend approach and priority target company universe through market research
- Engage with the external market, as appropriate, to develop market and candidate insights
- Manage the assignment team throughout the search processes
- Create high-quality client documentation
- Business Development Support
- Partner with consultants to develop pitch presentations and business development materials
- Partner with consultants to strategically decide and implement business development initiatives
- Monitor and track relevant market developments in a segment
- Identify, calibrate and prioritize potential candidates through internal Firm network, external resources and market outreach