Alpharesults has been the preferred tax credit consulting partner to serve hundreds of CPA firms. Leveraging 20+ years of expertise and experience in the tax incentive industry, the firm helps it's clients solidify their position as a forward-thinking expert with their client’s best interests at heart..
The Director of Client Services will be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in a set of accounts, and responsible for maximizing sales profitability, growth, and account penetration.
You will work with clients in various industries to identify their employment needs and priorities and provide solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Source prospective sales leads and clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, and direct contact
- Collaborate with colleagues to facilitate the candidate placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, and contract negotiation
- Manage ongoing relationships throughout our resources’ engagements; build our company presence within existing client accounts
- Continuously expand client base through new business development
- Connect with candidates, colleagues, and clients regularly to develop and maintain relationships, generating referrals and leads
- Stay up-to-date on current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate continued new business development
- Embody the values of the organization and promote AlphaTalent’s culture
- Organize and document post-interview notes and feedback with account teams, clients, and recruiters
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience selling IT or IT related services (staffing, professional services, consulting, or software)
- The ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Experience with serving clients, prospecting, and relationship building
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
The compensation package offers a competitive base salary, generous bonus plan & full benefits including:
- Strong base salary
- Solid bonus plan
- Health, Dental, Vision