The Energists is the longest active privately held executive search consultancy engaged in the global energy business. Founded in 1979, The firm has helped to shape the leadership profile represented in the energy space for over 40 years. With the ever-changing market in technology development and energy usage, The Energists is playing an active role in shaping the industry of the future.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a professional and long-standing energy search firm of significant repute. The Search Consultant will have frequent exposure to senior members of the firm’s clients and will have the opportunity to represent the company in crucial interactions with a variety of stakeholders. The role will both challenge and reward an individual’s efforts. As a member of a highly focused and aligned team, the Search Consultant will have the opportunity to play a role in an exciting growth story. This growth is likely to offer the appointee corresponding opportunity for personal growth and reward.
• Collaborate in the creation of talent acquisition strategies
• Participate in face to face and remote (telephone and email) talent engagement campaigns;
• Attend networking events including technical and industry seminars;
• Create detailed talent maps consistent with the firm's mandates and objectives;
• Maintain relationships with new, prospective and existing candidates and clients
• Prepare candidate assessments and participate in the presentation of the same to clients
• Contribute to the company’s strategic marketing initiatives
The role will provide a solid compensation offering that will match the success and the skills of the candidate. The basic framework offers a competitive compensation, generous incentives, group medical plan and 401k.