Family run for over 45 years, Handi-Lift works with architects, general contractors and building owners throughout the New York tri-state area.
Handi-Lift’s core business is the design, installation, and maintenance of vertical and inclined platform lifts in public buildings and homes. The Handi-Lift family has grown to over 50 full-time staff members, each sharing a commitment to Accessibility With Dignity.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Director will develop and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities to help grow sales revenues. The position will also manage the customer experience until the project is handed off to operations.
What You’ll Do
- Follow-up on company generated leads
- Develop and nurture relationship with customer and prospects
- Oversee the complete sales cycle from initial outreach to project completion and providing essential leadership throughout the entire process
- Maximize sales performance and ensure critical KPIs are met and exceeded
- Manage customer expectations
- Build relationships with architects and contractors and create long term partnerships.
- Perform onsite evaluations
- Prepare site specific sketches of lift and surrounding area for engineering to interpret in drawing
- Manage timeline of upcoming and existing projects as needed internal to the company
- Work with engineering to prepare drawings and design work
- Assist engineering on project drawings and specifications
The candidates we are seeking have the following profile:
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue objectives
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Enjoy networking on behalf of their company. They will be a believer in the services they sell and want to see others benefit from engaging with their team.
- Experience developing and executing strategic and tactical plans to meet sales objectives.
- Demonstrable sales excellence, discipline, executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools, and proper Hygiene of an annual pipeline.
The compensation package offers a competitive base salary, generous bonus plan & full benefits including:
- Strong base salary
- Solid bonus plan
- Health, Dental, Vision
Work is performed in the office 2-3 days per week with other time dedicated to field activities. We need someone living in the Tri State area who's able to work in the Carlstadt, New Jersey office 2-3 days per week with other time dedicated to customer and site visits, network and industry events and meetings with the Handi-Lift Sales team itself.